10 Charbel Place, Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
Tucked away in a quiet corner of a cul-de-sac, 10 Charbel Place offers a lifestyle of relaxed and convenient living. This approx. 50 square home with various entertaining spaces that expands out to the large Alfresco area, functional kitchen and five spacious bedrooms with three full bathrooms makes this home a perfect fit for a growing family.
- A Formal Living area that flows onto the Formal Dining Room
- Sizable Media Room
- Casual Family and Dining area with an abundance of natural light
- Cleverly designed Kitchen with plenty of storage space, vinyl benchtops, Gas Cooktop, Stainless Steel Appliances and Dishwasher.
- Tiled throughout
- Expansive Alfresco area that wraps all the way around the right-hand side of the property
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Low maintenance backyard
- Laundry with a storage cupboard
- The property’s fifth bedroom can be located downstairs
- Downstairs there is also a full-sized bathroom with double vanity and shower unit
- Three carpeted bedrooms upstairs; two of which have Walk in Robes. A Built in Robe is provided for the third bedroom
- The Master Suite features a Walk in Robe and Ensuite bathroom that comes complete with a Double Vanity, Shower unit and Built in Bath
- Additionally, there is a third full bathroom with a Double Vanity, Built in Bath and Shower unit
- Three car space Garage with access to the backyard’s carport + a further 7 car spaces can be provided on the property’s driveway
- Extras: Ducted Air conditioning and Gas Hot water
Location: 10 Charbel Place is located close to a variety of bus stops, with only be a 7 minute drive to the new Tallawong Metro Station.
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centre (900m) John Palmer Public School Kellyville Ridge Public School (2.2km) (1.4km) Barnier Public School (2.9km) Mary Immaculate Primary School (3km) The Ponds High School (2.9km) The Ponds Shopping Centre (1.3km) Stanhope Village Shopping Centre (2.2km) Rouse Hill Town Centre (5.1km) Blacktown Leisure Centre (2km) Fyfe Road Sport Field (approx. 700m) Paterson Reserve (3.3km)